Mersin-Anamur- 13th Regional Border Road, between 125+050 km and 16-140+000 km. Earthworks, Engineering Structures, Tunnel, Plant Mix Sub-base, Plant Mix Base and Provision of Stone Chips for Surface Dressing
About This Project
- The project is at the coastal road that connects the city of Mersin to the city of Antalya.
- The project covers the construction of the 2000 m long tunnel with double-tubes and the base and sub-base building and asphalt coating for the 7000 m long road.
This project consists of the following items:
- 194.000 m3 Tunnel Excavation
- 950.000 m3 Open Excavation
- 16.000 m3 Shotcrete (C25/30)
- 36.000 m3 Stone Wall Construction
- 3.300 m3 Concrete Wall Construction
- 6.000 m3 Box Culvert
- 180.000 m Anchorage
- 30.000 m Poling
- 166.320 tons Plant Mix Base and Sub-base