Earthworks, Engineering Structures, Superstructures, Tunnel Works, Tunnel Electro-mechanic Works and Traffic Safety (Horizontal and Vertical Signage, Guardrails” (Procurement) for the Erdemli-Silifke-Taşucu 13.Bl.Hd. Road Section between Km:125+050 and 158+780.
About This Project
- The project is at the coastal road that connects the city of Mersin to the city of Antalya.
- The project covers tunnel works for the 2670 m long tunnel with 340 m, 815 m and 180 m double-tubes as well as the electro-mechanic works of the tunnels and the base, sub-base building and asphalt coating of the 30,000 m road.
This project consists of the following items:
- 256.500 m3 Tunnel Excavation
- 600.000 m3 Open Excavation
- 18.700 m3 Shotcrete (C25/30)
- 58.350 m3 Final concrete(C25/30)
- 46.500 m3 Invert and Beam Concrete(C20/25)
- 213.600 m Anchorage
- 80.000 m Poling
- 5.000 m3 Box Culvert